Terms and Conditions
Important - This is a legal agreement between you (”you”) and glass + lens (”we” or ”glass + lens”). Please read the following terms and conditions contained in this document (”Agreement”) carefully as they govern your access to and use of this www.glassandlens.com (the ”Site”). glass + lens is willing to license the use of the Site to you only on the condition that you accept and agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. This document contains important information about your rights and obligations.
Use Of The Site
Subject to our right to monitor or audit compliance, you acknowledge and agree that it is solely your responsibility to maintain your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By accessing or using the Site, you also agree to be responsible for and to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, regulations, rules, and guidelines with respect to your use of the Site. We maintain the Site for your non-commercial personal use. Your use of the Site for any other purpose is permissible only with our prior written consent. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in a commercial manner, including by distributing, transmitting or publishing the Site or any of its content;
- Interfere with others' use of the Site;
- Impersonate another person while using the Site;
- Impair the Site's operation or interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to it;
- Interfere with our intellectual property rights;
- Frame or otherwise co-brand the Site or any of its content;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ”junk mail” ”spam” ”chain letters” ”pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or network; or
- Use the Site for any illegal purpose. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate or restrict your use of the Site, without notice, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or any third party. In such event, we may inform your Internet service provider of your activities and take appropriate legal action.
You represent and warrant to glass + lens that
- You are at least age thirteen 13,
- You are authorized to enter into this Agreement,
- You will access and view the Site and the Materials for your personal, non-commercial use only;
- You will not use the Site or the Materials for any purpose or in any manner that violates any law or regulation or that infringes the rights of glass + lens or any third party;
- Interfere with our intellectual property rights;
- Any information or data provided to glass + lens by you will not violate any law or regulation or infringe the rights of glass + lens or any third party;
- All information that you provide to us in connection with the Site (e.g., name, e-mail address, and/or other information) is true and accurate;
- You are authorized and able to fulfill and perform the obligations and meet the conditions of a user as specified herein.
If you choose to register on the Site, you will set up an account by submitting your contact information and selecting a password. If you fail to sign into the Site using your Account Information for a period of one year, we reserve the right to deactivate your account, without notice or liability to you. The Site is limited to one (1) active account per person. We reserve the right to deactivate multiple accounts established by the same person. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your Account Information, and you are responsible for all use of the Site accessed through it. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or Account Information or any other actual or suspected breach of Site security.
If you have any questions please send them to email@example.com or call us toll free at (844) 889-7277 from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday.
Valid Prescription Required
You hereby certify that you have a valid prescription for the eyeglasses that you are ordering. You represent and warrant to Gaffos by placing your order, that your information you enter into the Site is valid and true and matches exactly your prescription as provided by your eye care professional. You further certify that you will renew your prescription in strict accordance with your eye care providers suggested regime. Note that your prescription must be valid on the date you place your order. If your prescription does not include an expiration date, we will fill your order in accordance with applicable legal requirements or within two years of the date of the prescription. You understand that Gaffos will not fulfill your order unless you have a valid prescription. You hereby consent to our contacting your eye care provider, or you providing a copy of your original prescription to us, if necessary, to verify your prescription information and any other necessary information.
For any additional information or send us permissions to contact your eye care professional, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at (844) 889-7277 from 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday.