Yes you can get reimbursed for you eyewear purchase, just follow the steps below, or you can watch our quick tutorial on how to process an invoice. is an out-of-network provider for most vision insurance plans, and a glass + lens invoice can be submitted for reimbursement.
Additionally, can accept your HSA or Flex Spending credit card at checkout.

Click on “Print my invoice” and you will be directed to an invoice specifically detailed for an insurance claim.

Print and attach your payment confirmation email to your invoice.

Fill out one of the out-of-network claim forms and attach invoice and receipt.

Major Provider Claim Forms:

If you do not see your insurance provider listed below, use this generic reimbursement form to submit your claim.

Can I use my Flexible Spending account? Yes of course!

TIP: Use your HSA debit card, and avoid the hassle of submitting a reimbursement form to your insurance provider!